As Auckland will be in Covid Alert Level 3 until midnight Wednesday 17 February 2021 we advise the following :
1. We will be unable to have client meetings on the premises until at least Thursday 18 February, we will keep you updated when we know more
2. Video call meetings are available, including for signing and witnessing of documents as they have been for the last year – please contact your lawyer or legal executive to organise.
3. All our lawyers are working normal hours and Cherie will be on reception as usual directing calls from 8.15am to 5.15pm.
4. For all existing court matters please contact your lawyer and they will tell you what is happening when they know.
5. For any new matters, please call reception on 09 837 0550 and your call will be appropriately directed. Take care everyone, it’s just three days at this stage and we’ve done it before. Call or email us, it’s just a case of business as we have come to know it, we’re here for you!
The Team at Corban Revell