Consultant Solicitor, LLB, LLM (hons), B.C.L, MCIArb. Admitted 1980
Mark specialises in Counsel for Child work and has extensive knowledge in range of family law areas. He is a contributing author for Brookers Family Law, the leading major family law text in New Zealand.
Mark practices in most of the courts in the Auckland area including: Manukau, Papakura, Pukekohe, Waitakere City, Albany and Auckland. He knowledge and expertise includes; industrial law, arbitration and mediation matters.
He is available to undertake mediation with respect to employment, common law and family law matters.
Mark is a member of the English Institute of Arbitrators and is an associate of the New Zealand Institute and is an accredited LEADR mediator.
Mark’ s areas of expertise include:
- Parenting and family disputes,
- Contact for children issues;
- Matters in relation to Child Youth & Family Proceedings/Care & Protection,
- Property Manager, Welfare Guardian under the Personal Property Legislation,
- Protection of Property Legislation.
- Relationship Property law
- De-facto Relationship law.
- ACC and General Common Law matters.
- Family Protection and Testamentary Promise claims
Mark is active volunteer for the New Zealand Law Society and Auckland District Law Society programmes. He is a cost revisor, a Member of the Friends Panel and is a member of the Mental Health & PPPR Act Standby Committee of the Family Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society .
Mark is also happy to advise Croatian and Dalmatian clients living here in West Auckland on matters relative to Family Estate and Trust matters.
DDI: 09 837 3503