Success in business is about establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage and avoiding the pitfalls.
Our commercial team understands the need for pro-active and timely attention to business transactions. The team seeks to minimise business risk by working closely with you to analyse the best legal structures and strategies to achieve your desired result.
Our commercial lawyers cover a range of commercial law matters including:
- Company and partnership structure and management
- Charitable Trusts
- Specialist advice to Maori
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts
- Commercial leasing
- Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading advice
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial financing and securities documentation
- Competition and the Commerce Act
- New Zealand and overseas tenders and contracts
- Business and share acquisitions
- Privacy law issues
Email or call one of commercial lawyers now.