Craig Orton and Saurav Satyal are litigators with years of experience in employment law. They are able to advise employers and employees of their rights and obligations under the Employment Relations Act, Human Rights Act, Accident Compensation legislation, Holidays Act, Privacy Act and Health and Safety in Employment Act.
They have excellent results representing parties at all stages of the dispute resolution process including negotiation, mediation, investigation and court adjudication.
Their experience and expertise includes representation and advice on:
- Drafting and negotiating collective and individual employment agreements
- Non-disclosure and Restraint of Trade clauses
- Change management,
- Personal grievance cases
- Terminating employment agreements
- Compensation and reinstatement issues
- Accident compensation,
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and related issues
Please email or call