Senior Solicitor, LLB. Admitted 2012
Vance specialises in family Law and matrimonial matters including; parenting matters, care of children, guardianship, domestic violence and relationship property.
As a competent senior litigator Vance’s expertise also includes representing clients on a range of commercial and civil litigations matters. He has experience in managing dispute resolution and acting as a mediator for employment matters, common law and family matters.
With a background in information technology as a member of the Royal New Zealand Navy and experience in intellectual property law matters Vance is well positioned to provide legal advice on a range of corporate legal issues.
Vance’s areas of expertise include
- Parenting and family disputes,
- Contact for children issues;
- Matters in relation to Child Youth & Family Proceedings/Care & Protection,
- Property Manager, Welfare Guardian under the Personal Property Legislation,
- Protection of Property Legislation.
- Relationship Property law
- De-facto Relationship law.
- Family Protection and Testamentary Promise claims
- Intellectual Property
- Employment Matters
Ph: 09 837 0550